Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
1. Free up more space: The desktop printer support has a double-layer design. You can freely place office supplies (printer paper or folders) on the bottom, and printers / microwave ovens on the top, which can effectively help you get rid of the tight space. You create a more comfortable work environment
2. Rugged and durable: High-quality D-shaped metal frame and wide thickened plate, the structure is solid and sturdy, the load-bearing capacity is good, and the fine-tech edge banding can improve the stability of use and keep equipment and furniture from being damaged
3. Multi-functional storage rack: The printer stand has a double-layer design and a variety of colors, which can be used as a printer stand, laptop stand, bookshelf, storage rack, flower pot tray, etc. Neat and modern appearance, suitable for home and office.
4. Environmental protection and safe materials: Choose healthy and environmentally friendly wood, thick materials, hard texture, no odor, and provide you with a comfortable home experience.
5. Elegant and modern appearance: The storage rack is made of D-shaped structure and neat edge banding, which makes the double-layer bracket look more beautiful, more elegant and more modern. Suitable for your office, bedroom, kitchen, study, etc.
Space organizer: Your space is very valuable, and your books / magazines / office supplies / documents are cluttered. Do nÃ¢ÂÂt worry, the simple storage rack can help you, so you can enjoy the freedom of office space!
This printer rack has many features that make it attractive wherever it is placed. If you want, don't hesitate to take it home!"br""br" Precautions:"br" If you need more styles, please click our other products to find your favorite style"br" The product size is measured manually. There may be errors. Please refer to the actual size."br" Each computer monitor responds in different colors. Please refer to the actual color."br" The arrival time is about 8-21 days, please be patient."br" If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email."br" I am glad to serve you and wish you a happy shopping
A notice if you have enabled 2-factor-authentication (2FA) on your account!
If you set up 2FA on your account, we would like to ask you to please log out and attempt to log back in.
If you do not receive a prompt for your 2FA code, please send an email to technical[at]bulbagarden[dot]net containing your username and the approximate time/date you enabled it.
This will help us identify the root of the issues with the 2FA system. Thank you in advance for your help!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
As we continue to smooth out the final kinks with our recent upgrade to MediaWiki 1.35, we are happy to share that a few of the reported issues from the initial release have been resolved. The issue involving broken functions related to user emails have been resolved.
Additionally, a known issue of Encyclopedia Pokemonis desktop links being broken for logged out users, affecting the ability for our wiki to externally link to other language affiliates has been resolved.
Currently, Bulbapedia tech is prioritizing addressing the following issues affecting user site navigation and experience:
A known issue of CentralAuth functionality affecting users and their ability to globally log into/link accounts
A known issue of the newly formatted RecentChanges design being completely broken. The old version has been set as default and users are encouraged to disable the new design in their preferences until we can fix it.
A full list of known issues related to the MediaWiki 1.35 upgrade, as well as features and updates on our progress of addressing them, can be found on our changelog. The changelog talk page may be used to report many new issues that have not been recorded so our tech can work to address them as soon as possible.